Autumn Chase Hunt
~ Old town charm - New world convenience ~
Stroll through our pristine setting, and experience the southern colonial architecture that gives Autumn Chase its quaint park like feel, while situated conveniently in Alexandria, Virginia. Our planned community located in Fairfax county, contains a mixture of single family and town homes, built at the beginning of the 21st century. A community ideal for families, singles and senior citizens, we pride ourselves on our old town "charm" with all of the conveniences of a bustling city.
Residents have the opportunity to enjoy many amenities including:
- Nearby shopping, dining and movies within a mile of Autumn Chase at nearby Kingstowne Towne Center
- Less than five minutes to Springfield Mall and surrounding stores and restaurants
- Located in the nationally acclaimed Fairfax County Public School district
- One mile to Metro Station - Franconia Springfield
- 1/2 mile to INOVA Healthplex Springfield and Franconia Fire Station
- Convenient access to I-495, I-395 and I-95
- Full Size gated Tennis Court
- Walking Trails leading to regional parks
- Less than five minutes to Fort Belvoir
- Washington, DC, Tysons Corner, Old Town Alexandria and Arlington are all within a radius of less then 15 miles
For those relocating to the Northern Virginia area, we hope you will consider our charming, convenient community for your next home.