Halloween and Trick or Treating
Posted on Oct 25th, 2010
Halloween is just around the corner! Have you figured out your costume? Picked up your candy for the trick or treaters? In an effort to keep the holiday safe, we reccommend you view these important guidelines from the CDC to keep Halloween safe!
Halloween and Trick or Treating for our community falls on Sunday, October 31st. To ensure that we all celebrate and enjoy this holiday, we provide the following guidelines for Autumn Chase:
- Timing for Trick or Treat: 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Adult/parental escorts for children 10 years and younger
- Adult monitoring for children 11 years and older
- Households that want to participate in trick or treating should turn their porch light on
- Remember to be courteous and safe!